Fall Assessment Workshops Scheduled
We’re trying something new this fall – we’re Zooming our assessment workshops in webinar format!
- Wednesday, September 20 – Introduction to Assessment (11:15 am to 12:30 pm)
- Thursday, September 21 – Advancing Your Assessment Through Successful Reporting (2:10 pm – 3:25 pm)
The Zoom seminars will be recorded and added to our Resources page. Zoom information was sent over the UT Assess listserv (Aug. 22, 2017). The information is posted on the Planning Module Announcements page (from the SACSCOC Accreditation home page, click on the Login link, then use your UT NetID and Password to access the information). So mark your calendars!
Fall Help Sessions for New Users and Entry of 2016-2017 Reports
Introduction to the Planning Module and walk-in help sessions are scheduled for late August and early September:
Training for New Users
Two sessions are designed for new, first-time users of the Planning Module or for those who need a refresher. Both will be held in Hodges Library 220E (In North Commons):
- Wednesday, August 23, 2:30 to 3:20
- Thursday, August 24, 2:10 to 3:25
Entry of the 2016-2017 Annual Assessment Reports
Three walk-in sessions are planned for the first and second weeks of September. Bring your information, laptop, and people will be available to help with entry of your assessment report for 2016-2017 academic year.
- Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2:10 to 3:25, Hodges Library 220E (in North Commons)
- Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2:30 to 3:20, Hodges Library 220E (in North Commons)
- Wednesday, Sept. 13, 10:10 to 11:00, Hodges Library 253 (one of the classrooms on the second floor – revision to the revised location)
Just Released, Two New Resource Guides
Top Ten Tips for Improving Your Assessment Report and Extended Cycle: The Why’s and How. You may download these from the Resources page.
UT Knoxville Receives Full Reaccreditation
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville received word of the reaffirmation of institutional accreditation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. A link to the full Tennessee Today announcement can be found here.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at SACS_Liaison@utk.edu.