Spring Semester SLO Assessment Workshops Announced
The Tennessee Teaching and Learning Center in conjunction with the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment and the Office of Accreditation announce the spring assessment workshops. We have two different sessions planned –
Introduction to Assessment: I need to do what?
- Intended for beginners or those who need a refresher course – What is assessment? Why is it important? How do we do it?
- Date: Mar. 27 in Hodges 252
- Register at http://doodle.com/poll/sfqpa3a639drugm6
Advance Your Assessment: Successful Reporting
- Intended for those who have experience and want to improve their game – How do I think about the assessment process in terms of reporting? How do I use the report to tell the good work going on in the program?
- Dates: Mar. 28 in Hodges 212
- Register at http://doodle.com/poll/der6tavf57fed36u
Any questions may be directed to Dr. Janelle Coleman of the Tennessee Teaching and Learning Center
Campus Labs Webinars for Spring Announced
As a campus user of Campus Labs products (Planning Module being one of them), you may register to participate in their webinars. Just passing the information along for those who may be interested in learning more. Go to their website for more information.
UT Knoxville Receives Full Reaccreditation
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville received word of the reaffirmation of institutional accreditation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. A link to the full Tennessee Today announcement can be found here.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at SACS_Liaison@utk.edu.