Zoom Links for Spring Sessions & Workshops
February 14, New Planning Interface Help Session: Zoom link: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/925296437
February 20, Intro to Assessment Workshop: Zoom link: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/870177855
February 21, Advancing Your Assessment Through Successful Reporting Workshop: Zoom link: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/223209937
Spring Help Sessions for New Planning Interface
The Campus Labs Planning Module has recently undergone some changes, and help sessions are now scheduled to assist campus users with the transition.
Training for Current Users
These sessions are for users who have previously entered data into the system and will continue to do so. Users have a choice of attending either an in-person or online session with Ashley Charsha.
- Tuesday, February 13, 2:10-3:25pm (Hodges Library 220E in North Commons. Please bring a laptop!)
- Wednesday, February 14, 2:30 – 3:20pm (via Zoom)
Training for New Users
These sessions are designed for new, first-time users for the Planning Module. For the first time, users have a choice of attending either an in-person or online session with Ashley Charsha.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2:10 – 3:25pm (Hodges Library 220E in North Commons. Please bring a laptop!)
- Wednesday, March 21, 2:30 – 3:20pm (via Zoom)
Spring Assessment Workshops
Janelle Coleman’s assessment workshop/webinars via Zoom were a great success! We will continue to offer workshops in this format going forward. The following assessment workshops are scheduled for spring 2018.
- Intro to Assessment – Tuesday, February 20th (11:10 am – 12:25 pm) and Wednesday, March 28th (2:30 pm – 3:45 pm)
- Advancing Your Assessment Through Successful Reporting – Wednesday, February 21st (11:15 am – 12:30 pm) and Tuesday, March 27th (2:10 pm – 3:25 pm).
Zoom information and a link to join will be posted as a Planning Module announcement (from the SACSCOC Accreditation home page, click on the Login for Planning Module link, then use your UT NetID and Password to access the information). So mark your calendars!
New Resource Guides
What’s Changed in the Planning Module Interface, Top Ten Tips for Improving Your Assessment Report, and Extended Cycle: The Why’s and How. You may download these from the Resources page.
UT Knoxville Receives Full Reaccreditation
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville received word of the reaffirmation of institutional accreditation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. A link to the full Tennessee Today announcement can be found here.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at SACS_Liaison@utk.edu.