SACSCOC asks that we have policies and procedures that meet federal compliance expectations. Below are policies and resources focused on SACSCOC-specific standards and are provided to help units remain compliant. For other university policies, please go to Policy Central.
Substantive Change Policy and Resources
- UT Substantive Change Policy (Revised May 2016; PDF)
- UT Substantive Change Checklist (.docx; used to determine the nature of the substantive change)
- Substantive Change Questionnaire – New Degrees (.docx)
- Crosswalk between SACSCOC Prospectus Requirement and a THEC New Degree Proposal (Revised July 2017, .docx)
- SACSCOC Cover Sheet for Submission of Substantive Change (PDF, redirect to sacscoc.org; this form needs to be completed and provided to the UT SACSCOC Liaison when processing substantive changes)
Faculty Credentialing Procedure and Resources
- UT Faculty Credentialing Requirement (procedure document revised January 2018).
- Graduate Student Transcript Authorization Form (.docx)